Call Us: (210) 349-1040

First Time Homebuyer Assistance

Did you purchase a home recently?  You may be qualified to receive up to $8,000 from the government.  Contact my office so we may evaluate if you qualify.  If you do, we may be able to amend your 2008 tax return to help you receive your credit money.

Give us a call for more information.

Richard J. Garcia | 12/10/2009