Call Us: (210) 349-1040

Do you need help filing multiple year tax returns?

Do you need help filing returns for multiple years?  Don't worry.  We can help with that.
I've done a bunch of these type of returns.  Most of the time, people feel embarrassed and even more time goes by before they do something about it.
It's always hard for me to explain that someone waited so long that their refund is not going to be paid out because the period to receive that money has expired.  Unfortunately, that same scenario does not apply if you owe.  Instead, the IRS will continue to calculate interest and such until such time as the return is finally filed.
I am a CPA in San Antonio and provide bookkeeping, payroll, taxes and more.  We offer a free initial visit and look forward to serving your business needs.

Richard J. Garcia | 02/27/2011