Call Us: (210) 349-1040

Carrybacks and Carryforwards may help your business

Did you have a big business loss recently?  It may be possible for you to carry the loss back or forward a certain number of years to obtain a tax break.  The IRS will allow you to do just this sort of thing but you need to be informed on how to utilize it.

My office works with many type of individuals and businesses.  We have a number of tax seasons under our belt and are adept in using the tax laws to the advantage of our clients.

Give us a call if you would like to become our next client. 

Richard J. Garcia | 02/19/2010